Reset your SimpleReport password
To reset your password you can follow these steps:
- Go to SimpleReport.gov
- Click Log in at the top right of the page.
- Click Need help signing in? at the bottom of the page.
- Click Forgot password.
- Enter your email address, then click the blue Reset via Email button.
- Check your email inbox. You should receive an email allowing you to reset your password. Open the email and click the link inside.
- Answer your security question, then click Reset Password.
- Enter a new password in both the “New password” and “Repeat password” fields, then click Reset Password.
- You’ll need to use the multi-factor authentication option that you set up when you registered your account. Here’s an example of what you’ll need to do if you set up SMS authentication:
- Click the gray Send code button to have the verification code sent to your phone. (Make sure to click the button, or else the code won’t get sent.)
- Once you receive the text, enter the code in the “Enter Code” field.
- Click Verify.
- Once you’ve finished verifying, the Okta page will appear. Click Simple Report.
- You’ll be sent back to the SimpleReport landing page. Click Log in at the top right corner of the page, which should automatically log you back in to SimpleReport.